.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Dream

I was at this fair- corresponding surrounding with rides, food stands and a lot of muckle, especially, children running around. I remember that I was thither with Boris, Helen and two more people that I think, are a year older than me like Helen and Boris are. At first I wasnt sure where I was further I knew that we had near finish eating and we were move let onside of the place where we scantily ate at to go and get in line of products somewhere. Standing in line, bored and impatient, I checked on my phone for a small(a) entertainment. I was scrolling down on my instagram and then I seeing machine a spot from a good friend of mine, Jeffrey. The post was a picture of him rest at a fair. pay off when I cut that post, literally 10 seconds later, I saw Jeffrey passing by and thats how I knew exactly where I was. Six flags. So, I got stunned of the line to try and specify Jeffrey precisely as I kept walking around, he seemed to be gone and I was right lost, surrounded b y people I get dressedt know. As I walked inside the crowd, I saw an give space and Evan, a significant acquaintance of mine, was there. thusly it got me thinking, Is she here with Jeffrey? Are they in concert? Evan is a seventeen-year-old girl that I knew from facebook. At first we just ignored the fact that were friends on facebook, then it turn in to us care each others pictures, to commenting on pictures and finally got to get under ones skin our first conversation. She then stick on her snapchat account and I estimate since she knew who I was and weve talked to each other, that it would be okay if I added her on snapchat and so I did. Adding her on snapchat was a gigantic idea. She was fire about me adding her and we had a great conversation. We talked about hanging out for the first time but we had to wait until we were at the said(prenominal) place at the equal time because she is half focussing across the world. So I figured talking to her would be an awesome id ea. I went to the open space where she was standing but then she disappeare...

No comments:

Post a Comment