.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Favorite Room

My Favorite Room Walking through the front adit of my apartment, I enter my favourite and most relaxing place to be the living room. Sitting in my living room I smelling relaxed and try free. The first thing I see when I bye in is my wifes shoe rack. To the left is her creepy rascal picture. When I look to the in effect(p) I can see the unscathed room. I try to keep it nice and clean, but with school work, it doesnt always stay that way.As I sit down on my large-mouthed comfortable couch, I look up at my huge trine piece amusement pertain in front of me. The entertainment center holds my new flat screen TV, PlayStation 3, and DVD surround sound system. To the right of the entertainment center is our black book shelf which holds our novel books I love to read when I have free time. To the left of the entertainment center is a matching book shelf which holds all of our school text books from school.On the right side of the couch is a match chair and floor rest. The furnit ure set was a gift to my wife, so it has a deal of sentimental value to us. On the far left wall is the slide glass door that leads to our patio. When the weather is nice, I like to sit on the patio and read or do my homework. When Im posing in my living room, I feel a sense of safety. No matter what kind of day I have had, as before long as I am in my living room, all of my stress is lifted I can truly relax in my favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment